BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Mid-year Clearance Sale : Handbags for RM165 and under


Sorry for the long delay. It was either I-was-too-busy-at-work or I-was-too-lazy-to-take-pics or I-forgot-to-bring-the-camera....again !!!*#%^ All prices are inclusive of delivery :) Please take note that delivery will only be done on FRIDAY.

* pics courtesy of Ebay - too lazy to snap my own pics ;P



VICTORIA'S SECRET "SECRET MOMENTS" TOTE ~ SOLD PRICE : RM100.00 SIZE : 18" (L) x 11" (H)

NINE WEST UNDERCOVER MEDIUM SATCHEL PRICE : RM150.00 (was RM190.00) ` *Details here : http://bagetc.blogspot.com/2010/01/back-to-basic-black.html ` TOMMY HILFIGER SHOPPER TOTE ~ SOLD PRICE : RM150.00 (was RM170.00) *Details here : http://bagetc.blogspot.com/2010/05/tommy-hilfiger-new-collections.html

LIZ CLAIBORNE MOSAIC SIGNATURE HOBO ~ SOLD PRICE : RM155.00


COLOR : Grey / Silver SIZE : 14.5" (L) x 11.75" (H)


TOMMY HILFIGER FEEDBAG ~ SOLD PRICE : RM165.00


COLOR : Coffee SIZE : To be added later








3 comments:

wan said...

Hi, I want to book the NINE WEST UNDERCOVER MEDIUM SATCHEL

wan said...

Hi.. i dah email.. check your email ya..

wan said...

Hi, I didn't receive your email regardign the purchase..... please email me wanz23@gmail.com

thanks.